Common Sense Isn't Common

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Bad

I asked recently if it's the new trend to not announce your retirement. My bad.

Evidently it's not all the rage.

Teresa Weatherspoon's not retired. No way, no how according to some real official people who get paid to know these things and how you say...know her very well. The hints are all right there people.

I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you and the person who told me would attempt to take me out Marcus Vick style.

I don't have any feelings one way or another about it right now. I mean...it's only January. I guess it depends on where she ends up if she plays. It's good to finally have a concrete answer about her plans though. It didn't sound right that someone of that stature would just fade into oblivion.

A thumbs up to Weatherspoon for not handling her desire to still play like some other athletes who have been in limbo recently. I guess she has enough money to feed her family unlike some people...no names.

How interesting would that be to see the return of #11 in 2006? Stacey Dales-Schuman, The Fugees, Jay-Z as a rapper...T-Spoon?

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home