Common Sense Isn't Common

Sunday, January 15, 2006

6-1 in '06

The Knicks went on a 6 game winning streak and I wrote absolutely nothing about it. Now it's over. Oh well.

The 9 year old Knick fan in me says they lost because I wasn't watching the game.

The 21 year old retired baller in me says they lost because they ran out of gas and couldn't get up the energy to play the Raptors.

Kudos (I hate that word) to Stephon for inviting Minnesota Marbury to the last 8 games. I hope the guy is here to stay.

He's been the second best point guard in the league for two weeks.

I've said it before and I'll say it until I am green...Marbury not being able to play the point is nonsense. He did it in Minnesota, he did it in spurts in Phoenix, and he's doing it now for the Knicks.

He just needs to keep New Jersey Drive Marbury locked away somewhere.

Jamal Crawford is keeping the expletive inspiring shots to a minimum.

David Lee is the light skinned Charles Oakley/Anthony Mason hybrid.

Eddy Curry is on his way to being dominant once he learns to pass out of a double team.

Channing Frye is steady when he gets minutes.

Nate Robinson is the happiest guy in the NBA.

Mo Taylor is no longer useless. That title belongs solely to Jerome "Jesse" James.

Being a Knick fan isn't as embarassing these days.

Thanks guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home