Common Sense Isn't Common

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wanted: Female Ballers

I'm in the process of developing a women's unlimited league for Summer 2006 in NYC.

It's in its beginning stages right now (I'm talking not even a fetus yet), but it's backed by one of the leading grassroots basketball organizations in New York. For legal purposes, I'm not able to give the name of the organization yet. In the coming weeks I'll be able to put it on blast.

Right now I'm handling the logistical aspects of the program (location, facility, insurance, so on and so forth, but pretty soon, I'm going to be contacting teams. So if an indoor women's unlimited summer basketball league sounds like something you'd be interested in, click the link to the summer league's blog for more information.

1 Comments:

  • Candice:

    Just curious; how are you planning to secure referees
    for these games?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home